WE'VE MOVED TO THE COOL MOUNTAINS!
We are now at the Diamond S Ranch in Sierra Valley, a beautiful 45-minute drive out of the city.
1,500 acres with a pump track, jump track, obstacle course, circle track and singletrack trails.
REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER CAMP IS OPEN!
*** OVERNIGHTS AVAILABLE ON SELECT WEEKS ***
Our New Track and Obstacle Course
SUMMER CAMP VIDEO
LESSONS ~ CAMPS ~ PARTIES
"Come practice the drills that lead to a strong foundation of skills for all types of riding - trials, BMX, dirt bikes, MTB."
Our confidence-building lessons teach “eyes up” awareness and thinking ahead, important skills for any bike-riding situation.
Kids want to learn… especially when it’s fun. From patching a tire to the physics of tire friction, our camps make learning fun.
RV AND TENT CAMPING
Camp out overlooking the valley.
- Take a riding lesson over obstacles on electric trials bikes at AC/DC Bike Camp
- Tour the wildflowers and wildlife - bears and bald eagles - on an electric mountain bike with Eco Bike Adventures
- Take an exciting ATV ride through rolling desert and twisty forest trails with the guys from Explore! Sierra
- Shoot skeet! Also with the guys from Explore! Sierra
- Fly hawks at Raptor Adventures
It's all here at the Diamond S Ranch!
Camping: $15 night
Obstacle Bike Riding, or "trials" riding as it's known, is the perfect sport for luring kids away from their screens because the obstacle courses offer many of the same challenges and rewards as video games such as looking and planning ahead, using careful dexterity and skill, and the thrill of conquering big challenges in small steps. Obstacle bike riding is part rock climbing, part video game and part trick riding; it's nothing like dodge ball. Our programs are designed to keep you in your comfort zone and help you broaden that zone. So if you can ride a bicycle, this might be your favorite new sport... or the first sport you've ever loved.