SPRING ~ SUMMER ~ FALL
Remember when we were kids? We worked hard at having fun - building tree forts, riding bikes with friends, digging in the dirt. We wouldn't be half as cool as we are now if we hadn't played outside. Our camps are designed to give your children those same wholesome and fun memories.
We focus on safety and building a strong foundation of skills.
Throughout the week, campers will...
- Learn impressive tricks and maneuvers on a bike,
- Learn different techniques for riding dirt, grass or pavement,
- Learn to observe surroundings and plan ahead for tricky spots,
- Play fun games... both on and off the bike.
Campers will also...
- Watch video of themselves riding,
- Drive RC trucks on courses they design,
- Conduct safe experiments,
- Rearrange the obstacle course,
- Slip into the pool or hot tub one afternoon... plus lots more!
All abilities welcome! We have many different bike sizes!
EACH MINOR MUST HAVE A WAIVER SIGNED BY A PARENT.
Day Camps are for 7-year olds and above. (We accept younger riders into camps who are experienced or already in our riding programs. Please contact us for more information).
- Weekly (M-F) during school breaks.
- Time: (Early drop-off and late pick-up available.)
- Full-Day Camp: 9am-5pm.
- Half-Day Camp: 9am-1pm.
- Cost: Includes bikes and all activities.
- Full-Day Camp: $299 per week.
- Half-Day Camps: $199 per week.
- Gear Rental Package: $20 per week.