LESSON LEVELS (all lessons are 1 hour long)
LITTLE FROGS – Learning proper bike techniques while young is critical.
Young riders learn:
- Smooth brake and throttle control
- How to translate instructions into riding actions
- Fun games to improve skills
LEVEL 1 – A great place for beginners to start.
New riders learn:
- Brake and throttle control and looking ahead
- How to memorize a course and think ahead
- Parts of a turn, how to jump and more!
LEVEL 2 – Try new tricks in a controlled environment.
Experienced riders learn:
- Precise steering, line selection and lifting the front end
- How to do wheelies, track stands and brake slides
- Discipline and patience as they master tough obstacles
LEVEL 3 – Practice your art.
Advanced riders learn maneuvers such as:
- Wheel placement and suspension management
- How to wheel hop, bunny hop and side hop
MINORS MUST HAVE A WAIVER SIGNED BY A PARENT.
Sign up now!
Call: (775) 997-3888
OUR COACHING PHILOSOPHY: